Vision, Mission and Aims
INSPIRE a love of learning in God’s world.
Through awe and wonder for God’s world we will inspire a true love for learning, creativity, curiosity and imagination. Through independent thought and a passion for the lives of others we will work with our community to care and consider all, following in the teachings of Christ.
We aim to be a school where:
- Christian Values are embedded throughout the work of the school thus recognising and celebrating our church school distinctiveness.
- We unlock the potential in all members of our school family.
Teaching and learning is personalised, creative, challenging and fun.
- Children are inspired and supported to develop interests and skills both in and outside school.
- Positive links with the local community create strong partnerships.
- A sense of mutual respect, care and responsibility is shown for everyone and everything in school.
- Children can contribute positively to a changing society.
- Everyone in school feels safe, supported, valued and happy.
- Children are supported to make informed decisions for a healthy lifestyle – physically, emotionally, socially and academically.
- We are leaders in best educational practice.