‘Don’t let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith.’
1 Timothy 4:12
INSPIRE a love of learning in God’s world.
Through awe and wonder for God’s world we will inspire a true love for learning, creativity, curiosity and imagination. Through independent thought and a passion for the lives of others we will work with our community to care and consider all, following in the teachings of Christ.
We aim to be a school where:
- Christian Values are embedded throughout the work of the school thus recognising and celebrating our church school distinctiveness.
- We unlock the potential in all members of our school family
- Teaching and learning is personalised, creative, challenging and fun
- Children are inspired and supported to develop interests and skills both in and outside school
- Positive links with the local community create strong partnerships
- A sense of mutual respect, care and responsibility is shown for everyone and everything in school
- Children can contribute positively to a changing society
- Everyone in school feels safe, supported, valued and happy
- Children are supported to make informed decisions for a healthy lifestyle- physically, emotionally, socially and academically
- We are leaders in best educational practice